Thank you for visiting our website. Dealing with your data securely is particularly important for us. That is why we want to provide you with detailed information on how your data is used when you visit our website.
Legal basis for processing
Our company uses Article 6 (S. 1) letter a of the GDPR as the legal basis for processing data for which we received permission for a specific processing purpose. If personal data has to be processed in order to comply with a contract for which the contractual partner is the affected person, as is the case, for example, when processing the data required to deliver goods or provide a service for compensation, this processing is based on Article 6 (S. 1) letter b of the GDPR. This also applies for processing that is needed to perform pre-contractual activities, such as enquiries concerning our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation which makes processing personal data necessary, for example to fulfil fiscal obligations, processing is based on Article 6 (S. 1) letter c of the GDPR. In rare cases, processing personal data may be required in order to protect vital interests of the affected person or another private individual, Article 6 (S. 1) letter d of the GDPR. Finally, processing can also be based on Article 6 (S. 1) letter f of the GDPR. This legal basis is used for processing which is not covered by any of the other legal bases if processing is required to uphold a justified interest of our company or a third party to the extent that the affected party’s interests, basic rights and basic freedoms are not more important.
Right to information, right to correction, blocking, deletion, objection
We will provide you with information on the data we hold concerning your person upon written request. You are entitled to have this data corrected, blocked, deleted or to file an objection. The request must be sent to the address stated in our website’s Web Credits.
Rights of affected parties
You have the right:
- to demand information on your personal data which we process according to Article 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you can demand information on the processing purpose, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data is or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data to the extent that this was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, as the case may be, meaningful information on the details;
- to demand the immediate correction of incorrect personal data stored by us or the completion of this data according to Article 16 of the GDPR;
- to demand that your personal data that we have stored be deleted according to Article 17 of the GDPR to the extent that processing is not required to exercise the right to freely express an opinion and the freedom of information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims;
- to demand that processing of your personal data is restricted according to Article 18 of the GDPR to the extent that you dispute that your data is correct, processing is illegal, you reject the deletion of this data and we no longer require the data, however you need this data to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims or you have filed an objection to processing according to Article 21 of the GDPR;
- to demand that your personal data which you have provided us with are maintained in a structured, accessible and machine-readable format or that this is passed on to another responsible party according to Article 20 of the GDPR;
- to revoke any permission you may have granted us with at any time according to Article 7 (3) of the GDPR. This means that we may not continue to process the data that is based on this permission in future, and
- to file a complaint with a supervisory authority irrespective of any other appeal under administrative law or a judicial remedy according to Article 77 of the GDPR. As a rule, in this regard, you can consult the supervisory body at your usual address or place of work, or the place at which the purported violation took place if the affected person is of the opinion that processing their personal data violates the EU’s general data protection regulation (GDPR).
Passing on data
Your personal data is not passed on to third parties for any purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have provided your express permission for this according to Article 6 (1) Sentence 1 letter a of the GDPR,
- Passing this data on according to Article 6 (1) Sentence 1 letter f of the GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal entitlements and there is no reason to assume that you have a more important interest that requires protection for your data not to be passed on,
- In the event that there is a legal obligation for passing data on according to Article 6 (1) Sentence 1 letter c of the GDPR, as well as
- this being legally permissible and required for processing contractual relationships with you according to Article 6 (1) Sentence 1 letter b of the GDPR.
Right of revocation
If your personal data is processed based on justified interests, you have the right to file an objection against your personal data being processed according to Article 21 of the GDPR to the extent that there are reasons for this resulting from your specific situation or if the objection is based on direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of revocation which we will implement without stating a specific situation. If you wish to use your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to the address stated on our website’s Web Credits.
General data collection
If you access our website or call up a file, data concerning this action is stored in a log file on our web server. The following individual items of data can be stored:
- IP address (if possible this is saved in a disguised version)
- Domain name of the website from which you came
- Name of the files called up
- Date and time these were called up
- Name of your Internet service provider
- as well as, as the case may be, the operating system and browser version on your end device
We only save IP addresses for reasons of data security in order to ensure the stability and security of our system (legal basis: Article 6 (1) letter f of the the GDPR). We reserve the right to analyse statistics for disguised data records.
If you send us enquiries using our contact form, your information on the contact form including the contact data you state therein are saved and processed by us to process your enquiry and for any subsequent questions. Your data is exclusively used to reply to and process your question. In this case, data is processed according to Article 6 (S. 1) letter a of the GDPR based on permission voluntarily issued. You can object to this at any time (right of revocation).
We only send newsletters with advertising information if the recipient has provided their permission or based on a legal authorisation. Subscribers register for our newsletter using a double opt-in: After registering they receive an e-mail in which they confirm their registration. This confirmation is required to verify that this is your e-mail address. Records are kept of registrations for our newsletter in order to be able to verify that registrations comply with legal requirements. This includes saving the date of registration and confirmation as well as your IP address. In addition, other information that you provided when registering for the newsletter is also saved. We only use your information provided in addition to your e-mail address to personalise the newsletter. This includes, for example, your name. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. You can find a link to unsubscribe from our newsletter in each newsletter mail.
References to third-party websites
References to third-party websites are offered in our website as so-called links. Data for the target link is only passed on when you click on such a link. This is a technical pre-requisite. The data transferred include, in particular: Your IP address, the time at which you clicked on the link, the page on which you clicked on the link, information on your Internet browser. If you do not want this data to be passed on to the target link, do not click on the link.
This website uses SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer) for transferring data from your browser to our servers and to servers which provide information and we include in our website. Data is transfer with encryption using SSL. This data cannot be changed and the sender can be identified. You can recognise the presence of SSL encryption by the “https” prefix before IP addresses for websites you call up using your browser.
There are voluntary comment functions on some pages or for some contributions, which allow you to communicate your opinion on the respective page or contribution. The comment is released after receiving a positive review and becomes publicly visible on the page to which you sent your comment. There is no entitlement to have a comment released. The commenting party must state their name – this can also be a pseudonym. In addition the commenting party must also state their e-mail address. This is used to inform this party of the status of their comment, in particular if a question is included in the comment for which a response is expected. The e-mail address is not publicly displayed and not passed on to third parties and not manually evaluated. The commenting party’s IP address is only saved in a disguised form. The comment is permanently saved until it is deleted again by you (or an administrator). The e-mail address you provide with the comment is only saved for the purpose of sending you a message in the event that there is a response to your comment. Other data which you pass on with your comment will be published with your comment if this data is provided. If a name is requested you can use a pseudonym.
Links to other websites
Our website/app can sometimes include links to third-party websites or other of our websites. If you follow a link to one of these websites, please note that these websites have their own data protection policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these data protection policies before you pass on personal data to these websites.
Confidentiality of your customer log-in
If you have received a log-in to a protected area of our website, which is password protected, you are responsible for not disclosing this password. Please do not disclose this password to anyone.
Right to transferability of data
You have the right to obtain the personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, accessible and machine-readable format.
Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority
Irrespective of any other remedy under administrative law or judicial remedy, each affected person has the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state at your place of residence or work, or the place at which the purported violation took place if the affected person is of the opinion that processing their personal data violates the EU’s general data protection regulation (GDPR).
This website uses the Google Maps software provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). By using this website you declare that you agree to Google and its representatives collecting, processing and using data which may possibly be collected automatically. Terms and Conditions of Use for Google Maps. Google’s data protection conditions
Diese Seite nutzt zur Darstellung Schriftarten von Fonts.com, einem Service der Monotype GmbH, Horexstr. 30, 61352 Bad Homburg, Deutschland (“fonts.com”). Beim Aufruf einer Seite lädt Ihr Browser diese Schriftart. Dabei wird Ihre IP-Adresse samt der Seite (Internetadresse), die Sie besucht haben, an einen Server von Fonts.com übertragen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in den Datenschutzhinweisen von fonts.com.
We secure our website and other IT systems using suitable technical and organisational activities to prevent loss, destruction, unauthorised access, unauthorised changes and the unauthorised processing of your data. However, it is practically impossible to fully protect your data from all risks in all cases despite the greatest of care. Because we cannot guarantee full data security for email communication, we recommend that confidential information is sent by post.
Changes to this data protection declaration
We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration if the legal situation or this online offering or the type of data collection changes. However, this only applies with regard to declarations for data processing. To the extent that the user’s permission is required or if parts of the data protection declaration include regulations for a contractual relationship with users, the data protection declaration has only changed with user’s permission. As a result, if required, please obtain information on this data protection declaration, in particular if you pass on personal data.
For marketing and optimization purposes, this website uses products and services from the company LeadForensics (http://www.leadforensics.com). The head office of LeadForensics is located at Communication House 26 York Street, London, W1U 6PZ United Kingdom. Lead Forensics identifies details of your organization including phone number, web address, SIC code, a description of the company. In the process, Lead Forensics shows the actual course of your visit to this website, including all the pages that you visited and viewed and how long you spent on this page. Under no circumstances will the data be used to personally identify an individual visitor. As far as IP addresses are collected, these will be anonymized immediately after collection. On behalf of the operator of this website, Lead Forensics will use the information collected to evaluate your visit to the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. If you do not agree, you can opt out to data collection, processing and storage at any time with effect for the future by clicking on the following link
Exclude from site tracking – Use this tool for excluding from tracking